Forecast Screen Shows Hour Glass (Busy Symbol) After Task Has Completed
(Doc ID 2184072.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Consumer Goods - Version 15.7 [IP2015] to 15.10 [IP2015] [Release V15]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.7 [IP2015] version, Configuration - General
After upgrading from IP2014 TO IP2015 (15.7), the busy cursor (hour glass) does not close on the Forecast screen, even after the task has completed..
When the Mass Change completes, the busy cursor should close, as it did before the upgrade.
1. Launch the Consumer Goods application.
2. Navigate to the Forecast screen.
3. Update the number of Working cases for a few months.
4. Click on the Mass Change button: the Popup applet displays.
5. Enter the required details in the custom Popup applet, then click Execute.
6. Drag the Popup applet to another location on the screen.
Result: The hour glass symbol (busy cursor) starts appearing, even after the popup applet is closed.
This will hang the application in many situations. Too, the hour glass symbol continues displaying throughout the application.
In some cases where the application is not hung, the user can still navigate across records and screens, with the hour glass active.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document