Non Sortable Fields Are Sortable In Open UI when using IE11
(Doc ID 2185166.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.4 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE:
1. In the SIS Account List Applet > Name List Column added following user property DisableSort = TRUE
2. Compiled the changes
3. Login into the Siebel OpenUI using Chrome
4. Open the Callcenter OpenUI application in IE11 and navigated to the SIS Account List Applet
5. When I take my cursor near the list column it get the tooltip saying "not sortable" but when clicked the Name column is getting sorted
6. When the same is done via Chrome Browser the column does not get sorted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document