Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.7 [IP2015] to 15.17 [IP2015] [Release V15]
Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] to 16.9 [IP2016] [Release V16]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Open UI desktop application on the iPad, scrolling horizontally for a list applet is not working with Safari on the iPad when the Transition is set to Fade In
The applet does not respond to swiping gestures (left to right, or vice-versa).
Swiping (scrolling horizontally) works with Chrome or Firefox; however, this is not the default browser on the iPad.
1. Launch the Safari browser on an iPad.
2. Launch the desktop Siebel esales application using Open UI.
3. Confirm that Transition option is set to Fade In:
Go to Settings > Behavior: Transition=Fade In
4. Go to Contacts > Contacts List > My Contacts
5. Use Horizontal scrolling to the right.
6. From drop down, select All Contacts Across Organizations
7. Use Horizontal scrolling to the right.
Result: The scrolling does not occur.
8. Go to My Contacts
9. Try to scroll to the right to see the additional columns.
Result: The applet does not scroll to the right, as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms