Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206.9 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.9 [IP2014] version, Client Functionality
In Sales Volume Planning (SVP) for Consumer Goods, the SVP Build Tree job executes the same SQL multiple times, not limited to the selected Account.
The SQL executes multiple times for each of the SVP Categories:
1. Launch Consumer Sector application ( econsumersector_enu ).
2. Navigate to Site Map > Administration - Sales Volume Planning > SVP Actions > Aggregate tab.
3. Create a new record with the following:
Description: Aggregation for Account X
Source Table: Baseline
Start Period: Week 01, 2016
End Period: Week 03, 2016
Account: Account X
4. Click "Execute Action" button.
5. Query in SVP applet for SVP Action: watch for status to go from Pending to Complete.
6. Review Workflow Object Manager to observe SQL was not specific to Account X.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms