Query Assistant Is Displaying Non-Searchable Fields
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.0 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.0 [IP2015] version, Order Management
Query Assistant is displaying non-searchable fields
Steps to replicate
1) Query for the business component "Internal Product".
2) Set the Disable Search to True for fields "Eligibility Reason" and "Eligibility Status"
3) Compile the SRF
4) Navigate Sales Order >> Line Items
5) Create a new Order and in the line items create a new record.
6) Launch the Pickapplet "Product Pick Applet (Eligibility)"
7) In the PopupQueryCombobox these field "Eligibility Reason" and "Eligibility Status" appear in the drop down.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms