Default Query/PDQ Is Not Effective On My Team's Leads View
(Doc ID 2189180.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199.17 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Siebel Marketing application, the default query as set under User Preferences > Default Queries for 'Leads' screen > 'My Team's Leads' Screen View is not effective when the user navigates to Leads > My Team's Leads.
Instead, the application lists all the available data without applying the query as configured.
1) Under Siebel Marketing application, go to Leads > My Team's Leads and make a query (e.g. for 'Description' field);
2) Save this query [Alt + S];
3) Go to User Preferences > Default Queries;
4) Search for the 'Leads' screen;
5) Under 'Screen View' applet, set the query saved at step 2) for 'All Leads across Organizations', 'All Leads', 'My Leads' and 'My Team's Leads' views;
6) Re-login to Siebel;
7) Go to 'Leads' > 'My Leads' view;
8) Change the views and notice that the PDQ is effective up until you choose 'My Team's Leads' view;
9) After switching to 'My Team's Leads' view, the PDQ does not work anymore for any other view.
The same behavior is noticed in either Open UI or HI, for IP2013, IP2014 and IP2015 under Siebel Marketing application (where 'Leads' screen is available).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document