Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199.17 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Siebel Marketing application, the default query as set under User Preferences > Default Queries for 'Leads' screen > 'My Team's Leads' Screen View is not effective when the user navigates to Leads > My Team's Leads.
Instead, the application lists all the available data without applying the query as configured.
1) Under Siebel Marketing application, go to Leads > My Team's Leads and make a query (e.g. for 'Description' field);
2) Save this query [Alt + S];
3) Go to User Preferences > Default Queries;
4) Search for the 'Leads' screen;
5) Under 'Screen View' applet, set the query saved at step 2) for 'All Leads across Organizations', 'All Leads', 'My Leads' and 'My Team's Leads' views;
6) Re-login to Siebel;
7) Go to 'Leads' > 'My Leads' view;
8) Change the views and notice that the PDQ is effective up until you choose 'My Team's Leads' view;
9) After switching to 'My Team's Leads' view, the PDQ does not work anymore for any other view.
The same behavior is noticed in either Open UI or HI, for IP2013, IP2014 and IP2015 under Siebel Marketing application (where 'Leads' screen is available).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms