Disconnecting Promotion Having Grace Period Does Not Add Penalty Product For Violation
(Doc ID 2189579.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Orders - Version 22.214.171.124.5 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.5 [IP2014] version, Order Management
Penalty product is not getting added even the Agreement is violated to the disconnect order
While disconnecting a promotion having grace period defined, Penalty product should be added when Agreement is violated in disconnected order
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel application
2. Create a Promotion TestPROMO and add a Product 'TEST_1_Root' under Product>>Components tab
3. Update record with Commitment = 'Y', Action = 'Disconnect', Commitment Period = '12', Commitment Period UOM = 'Months', Apply Component charge= 'Y', Grace Period='14', Grace Period UOM = 'Days'
3. Go to Product Promotion>>Commitment tab and select Charges/Credits
4. Create a new record Type=Penalty, Amount=$300
5. In ISS Promotion Summary Header Form Applet, update Grace Period = '14', Grace UOM='Days', Track as Agreement='Y'
6. Release Promotion
7. Create a Order with above promotion and Auto Asset to create a Asset
8. Go to Account Summary>>Installed Asset and Click on Disconnect button
9. Provide Due date beyond Grace period date greater than 14 days which leads to violation in popup applet
10. Click on Continue button
11. Disconnect order is created by navigating to Order>>Line Items where Promotion and component product action is set to Delete without Penalty product got added
Note: Without grace period Penalty product is added for disconnect order
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document