Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.10 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.10 [IP2015] version, Client Functionality
When invoking a pick applet and performing a sort operation, The SortSpec is getting cached. Once the pick applet is closed and when invoking the pickapplet again for another record, the same sortspec is being applied. However, when navigating to another view and coming back to current view, the sortspec is getting cleared off.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Opportunities screen
2. Select an opportunity record and invoke "Account" Picklist
3. Sort the account records based on "Name"
4. Select a value and close the pick applet
5. Select another opportunity and invoke Account pick applet.
6. Notice that the Sorting on "Name" field is still active.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms