Automatch Report Output Is Different In IP2015
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.10 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Automatch report is pulling all products for a customizable product same as defined at Administration Product for an Order
Automatch report should pull only products for a customizable product details same as Order Line items for an Order
1. Login to Siebel Applicaiton
2. Create a Customizable Product 'StarHubCP' and added simple product 'B' with relationship 'Rel1' where Min, Default cardinality is defined as '1'
3. Created a Order Line Item with above Product 'StarHubCP'
4. Modify 'StarHubCP' product by adding another simple product 'A' with relationship 'Rel' where Min, Default cardinality is defined as '1'
5. Release the product
6. Go to Administration Business Service >> Simulator
7. Generate Siebel message by passing Order Id to EAI Siebel Adapter>>Query method and click on Run button
8. Pass Output of above BS Siebel message as input for "Complex Product AutoMatch Service" >> AutoMatch method. Click Run button
11. AutoMatch Siebel message is generated where product 'A' is shown in message
Note: Same steps tried reproduced in Siebel 126.96.36.199 versions where product 'A' is not shown in AutoMatch Siebel message
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms