Promoting Prospects By Category Does Not Create The Contact
(Doc ID 2191145.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 15.10 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When under the Prospects by Category applet the Add to list button does not actually add the prospect to a list as documented
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create category (Sitemap > List Management > Category)
2. Create prospect (Sitemap > List Management > Prospect)
3. Create a list (Sitemap > List Management > List)
4. Add Prospect to Category
5. Navigate to Prospects by category tab. Note that the prospect you created will be there and click the Add to List button. The applet to select a list will populate and you can select the list you just created or any other list.
6. Open the prospect and select the List Membership tab. Note that the applet will be blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document