Last updated on MARCH 28, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 15.10 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When under the Prospects by Category applet the Add to list button does not actually add the prospect to a list as documented
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create category (Sitemap > List Management > Category)
2. Create prospect (Sitemap > List Management > Prospect)
3. Create a list (Sitemap > List Management > List)
4. Add Prospect to Category
5. Navigate to Prospects by category tab. Note that the prospect you created will be there and click the Add to List button. The applet to select a list will populate and you can select the list you just created or any other list.
6. Open the prospect and select the List Membership tab. Note that the applet will be blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms