How To Test Siebel IP2016 RESTFul Services API
(Doc ID 2193144.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2018
Siebel IP2016 Release provides enhanced RESTFul services feature.
For more information about these various modes, please refer to the Siebel Bookshelf REST API Guide
This KM provides an example of how test some of the RESTFul Service calls and highlight important configuration files, settings that can affect the functionality.
The overall steps are:
1. Overview and Architecture
2. Request Flow
3. "Siebel Rest Proxy Object Manager" component in a Siebel Upgraded Environment
4. Configuration Files and Settings
5. Logging level and log files
6. Tools available for testing RESTFul Services
7. Demo of documented RESTFul Service Test Cases
8. Reverse Proxy
9. Load Balancing
For more information on what to perform in each step, please refer to the next series of tabs in sequential order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!