Lead Record Getting Refreshed After Reject For Next Set Of Records
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 15.9 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user clicks a Reject button and takes the cursor to the next field, lead list applet get refreshed(behind the popup applet) and focused record jump to be the first record.
1. Navigate to lead screen.
2. Choose a pdq that return more than 20 records.
3. Click on Next Record Set so that list applet shows the next set of records.
4. Click on the reject button.
5. A popup applet appears and select a value from the picklist.
6. Click on the next control (Reject Comments) and then we can see on the lead list applet get refreshed(behind the popup applet) that the focused record jump to be the first record.
7. First record is the same record for which we have clicked the Reject button.
8. Its a refresh issue for the list applet.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms