Focus Not On The First Field Of The List Applet In Case Of New Record
(Doc ID 2193910.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52.14 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating the new record on applet, focus does not come on first editable field on applet (This is the case in HI, and also expected behavior in Open UI).
After pressing 'Tab' on keyboard, control moved to different buttons on the applet. This is applicable to applets which have toggle defined.
Steps to replicate the issue -
1. Create a copy of list applet - SIS Account List Applet.
2. Name it to SIS Account List Applet Toggle.
3. Create applet toggle for list applet SIS Account List Applet
Applet - SIS Account List Applet Toggle
Auto Toggle Field - Account Status
Auto Toggle Value - Active
4. Compile the changes and login to application.
5. Navigate to Accounts> All Accounts.
6. Click New button to create a new record on list applet. (The field Account
Status is pre-defaulted to Active)
7. New record will be created however the focus will not be on the first
field as when toggle is not configured for the list applet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document