Siebel Smart Scripts: ResumeScript Loses Context of Previous View.
(Doc ID 2193968.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Siebel SmartScript - Version 15.8 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.8 [IP2015] version, SmartScript
Siebel Smart Scripts: ResumeScript loses context of previous view.
Client is invoking Smart Script resume using Applet method "ResumeScript" on applet with class "CSSFrameCallScriptRuns" and based on business component that is a copy of "Call Script Runs". The problem is that when user resumes previously saved smart script session and then saves, cancels or finishes it, Siebel returns the user to the correct view, but loses previous context and displays default queries.
When they save new smart script session, Siebel doesn't lose context and returns user to the view with all the previous queries restored.
When user resumes previously saved smart script session and then saves,cancels or finishes it, Siebel returns the user to the correct view and you should see previous context
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Their smart script session applet is 4 level child in the view, i.e on the upper part of the view is applet with Account entity displayed, below is applet with Account's Campaigns, then below it is applet with Campaign's Responses, and then there is applet with Campaign's Smart Script sessions (BC "Call Script Runs").
2. They create new smart script sessions from the same view from the parent "Campaign Responses" applet using following code on the applet server script:
this.InvokeMethod("RunCallScript", "",,"ENU","", "Smart Script Player View (eApps)");
3. "Campaign Responses" applet class is "CSSFrameList".
4. As smart script player view, they use "Smart Script Player View (eApps)".
5. As smart script player applet, they use "Smart Script Player Applet (Player Only)".
6. They link smart script session with parent "Response" BC by saving response row_id in S_CS_RUN.TARGET_ROW_ID (BC field has predefault value that saves row_id retrieved from profile attribute).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document