SELECTED PICKAPPLET (PICKLIST) VALUES ARE NOT SAVED IN THE CORRESPONDING FIELD
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SIA 16.6 IP2016 OracleDB Win2012
- Pick Applet - Asset Mgmt - Business Address Pick Applet
- Pick List - CUT Street PickList
1. BC: "CUT Address" > Field "Street Address" > select Add Pick List
2. Create a new Pick List “CUT Street PickList” for Applet “Asset Mgmt - Business Address Pick Applet”
3. Add PickList “CUT Street PickList” to Field "Street Address" in Account BC
4. Search under Applets for "Account Address Mvg Applet OR Com Address Assoc Applet"
5. Add “Asset Mgmt - Business Address Pick Applet” (if not already there) on List Column “Street Address” from “Account Address Mvg Applet” and “Com Address Assoc Applet”.
6. Compile the changes
#7. Able to select a value, but it is not saving in the field
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms