When Constraint Populates Attribute Value BatchValidate throws Incomplete Error.
(Doc ID 2197943.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52.5 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.5 [IP2014] version, Order Management
Batch Validate status is Incomplete when the Attribute value is populated by constraint.
Batch Validate status should show Valid when the Attribute value is populated by constraint.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a class with generic attribute, Linked Item getting value from Account, Constraint that populates Attribute's value.
2. Create a Product and associate it to class created in step 1
3. Create a sales order.
4. Add the Product. Attribute value is auto populated via the constraint defined Class.
5. Run the Batch Validate script (attached in Bug). BatchValidation Status -> Incomplete is shown.
6. Now go back to the Order and click on Customize button. In the Product Configurator manually enter some random value and repeat step 5. Batch Validation status Valid is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document