Unable to Connect to Server Manager in Clustered Environment
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.2 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 16.2 [IP2016] version, Installation
When attempting to connect via srvrmgr in gateway machine, it always fails.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setting up production env where the gateway is clustered using oracle grid/clusterware.
2. Clusterware has been configured correctly.
3. When attempting to connect via srvrmgr in gateway machine, it always fails
4. Unable to access siebns.dat via <gateway_ip:2320>
5. When we move the installables to non nfs, it works fine.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot connect via srvrmgr in gateway machine.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms