Econfigurator Hang Issue When Try To Add Hidden Product Using Constraints
(Doc ID 2201103.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel eCommunications - Version 15.10 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.10 [IP2015] version, Order Management
eConfigurator Hang Issue when try to add Hidden product on selection of other product using constraints
there should not be any Hang Issue in eConfigurator when try to add Hidden product on selection of other product using constraints
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Issue reproduced with the following steps
1. Create 6 child Products(Child 1 to Child 6)
2. Create 3 Classes(Class A, Class B, Class C)
3. Add Class A to Child 1 and Child 2
4. Add Class B to Child 3 and Child 4
5. Add Class C to Child 5 and Child 6
6. Create Customizable Product(Root) with following relationships
A) Child A with class Class A and product >> Child 1 and Child 2
B) Child B with class Class B and product >> Child 3 and Child 4
C) Child C with class Class C and product >> Child 5 and Child 6
7. Hide Child 5 product by using Hide Property
8. Add constraint to add Child 5 automatically on selection of Child 1 and Child 3
When (selection of Child 1 from Child A AND selection of Child 3 from Child B) requires selection of Child 5 from Child C
9. Validate the Product and select Child 1 from Child A and Child 3 from Child B and see whether Child 5 added automatically or not without any performance issue.
Note :- Facing this issue in case of Tab theme with Check Box UI control only
Session Hanged for some time
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|