Quick Fill Templates Show Up Across Application
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Automotive - Version 126.96.36.199.16 [IP2014] and later
Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] to 16.6 [IP2016] [Release V16]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If you do a blank query in any of the template applets you are able to view all the templates in the entire application. The templates should only show in the applets they were created.
Steps to duplicate the issue are:
1. Navigate to any Form Applet
2. Select Menu > Save As Template
3. Enter a name that is unique to the view you are in
4. Select Menu > Apply Template which should bring up another window with the templates.
5. Execute a query either template name specific or blank and note that all the templates for the other form applets will then be displayed.
Templates saved as part of one Business Object should not be available for selection when performing "Apply Template" in a different Business Object.
When navigating to the Accounts, Contacts, Offers or other like Form Applets and selecting the Menu > Save As Template option, this template should only appear in the form where it was created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms