Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Workflow - Version 126.96.36.199.17 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Qn:The output argument NoMoreRecords does not provide the expected result "false" if:
- operation Query was used previously and returned several record matches (NumAffRows > 1),
- processing in the first loop involved an update step.
Expected result is only returned if operation QueryBiDirectional was used.
The examples in Bookshelf do not mention this peculiar behavior and do not explain the dependencies between the different operation steps.
- Is the behaviour displayed the intended one or not?
- If intended behaviour, is there going to be a documentation fix?
- If not intended behaviour, is there going to be a product fix?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms