ActivateField, SetFieldValue on SSA Primary Field Returning SBL-DAT-00402
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.5 [IP2016] to 16.8 [IP2016] [Release V16]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ActivateField, SetFieldValue on SSA Primary Field returns error SBL-DAT-00402
1. Using Siebel Tools, edit Business Component "Employee" to add the following code:
function BusComp_Associate ()
this.ActivateField("SSA Primary Field");
this.SetFieldValue("SSA Primary Field","Y");
2. Compile the Business Component "Employee" and launch Siebel Application.
3. Navigate to the Activities Screen --> "Activity Form Applet" and select control "Employees"
4. Open the corresponding MVG and add record from Associate applet to MVG Applet.
5. The following error is displayed:
6. However, when the above steps are tested with IP 2015 (Patch Set 17), there is no error and the operation succeeds.
The error is reproduced in IP 2016 only.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms