ActivateField, SetFieldValue on SSA Primary Field Returning SBL-DAT-00402
(Doc ID 2203902.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.5 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ActivateField, SetFieldValue on SSA Primary Field returns error SBL-DAT-00402
1. Using Siebel Tools, edit Business Component "Employee" to add the following code:
function BusComp_Associate ()
this.ActivateField("SSA Primary Field");
this.SetFieldValue("SSA Primary Field","Y");
2. Compile the Business Component "Employee" and launch Siebel Application.
3. Navigate to the Activities Screen --> "Activity Form Applet" and select control "Employees"
4. Open the corresponding MVG and add record from Associate applet to MVG Applet.
5. The following error is displayed:
6. However, when the above steps are tested with IP 2015 (Patch Set 17), there is no error and the operation succeeds.
The error is reproduced in IP 2016 only.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document