Siebel Forecasting: Currency Conversion not Done while Summing the Total Revenue
(Doc ID 2206841.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 [IP2013] version, Client Functionality
The exchange doesn't work on Forecast Revenue field under specific conditions.
The exchange should work every time on Forecast Revenue field
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Three level hierarchy needed for this test.
- Siebel Administrator - first level
- Guest ERM - second level
- Employee Proxy - third level
2. Change the currency for one division to JPY.
3. Set the exchange rate USD - JPY 1.5 and JPY - USD 0.5
4. Create one opportunity and drill down on it
5. In that opportunity go to Revenues - Splits and create multiple revenues
for each user in USD and JPY
6. Go to Administrator Forecast and set up a forecast
- Auto Forecast Search Spec: [Split Flag]='Y'
- Associate Search Spec: [Split Flag]='Y'
- Add all three participants
- Add aggregation Product line=1
7.Create the Forecast
8. Drill down on it
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document