Open UI Siebel Marketing -Access segment from Segment Screen Is Hanging
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 15.0 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.0 [IP2015] version, Client Functionality
OpenUI + Marketing: Pick of a segment is not working.
On Siebel 184.108.40.206 SIA  DEU(*) version, Siebel Marketing + OpenUI is enabled. When attempting to navigate to Campaign Management > Design > Segments/Lists > Add Segment > Path > Shared Folder > Search Segment > Click 'OK', the following behavior occurs:
-with the click on button 'OK', the chosen segment is not picked. The folderpath and the referncename is empty.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open a campaign, go to segments screen;
2. Click on add segments;
3. Click Choose a new segment;
4. Browse to location folder where segment is saved and query for the segment;
5. Click 'OK';
6. On applet of step 3 the folderpath and the referncename is empty and the system hangs;
7. The only thing that can be done is to close the popup.
The behavior can not be reproduced in high interactive client.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms