Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.15 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer needs to add new and change some items containing in swemessages_.js.
They are noticing that the custom js files saved in ..\scripts\siebel\custom directory are not getting loaded when inspected using Developer Tools in the browser.
These custom js files are added via Manifest Files and configured via Manifest Administration.
1. Copy ../script/siebel/samples/custom_messages.js to ../script/siebel/custom/My_custom_messages.js
2. Add this file - siebel/custom/My_custom_messages.js to Manifest Files.
3. In Manifest Administration, Add the following:
Type=Application; Usage Type=FRAMEWORK; Name=COREJS
4. Under this, add the file siebel/custom/My_custom_messages.js
5. Clear the Cache and restart the Application.
6. When you see list of files via Developer Tools (F12), the newly added file - siebel/custom/My_custom_messages.js is not seen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms