Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 [IP2014] version and later, Client Functionality
1) Using Google Chrome browser - The cursor position it is always in the right of the field.
2) Using Mozilla Firefox - The cursor position it is always in the right of the field.
3) Using internet Explorer 11 - Sometimes it is in the left, sometimes it is in the right.
This behavior is happening when it is used web client. In dedicated client the cursor is always set to the left of the field.
The cursor position should be always to the left as it is in dedicated client.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox / Internet Explorer 11 browsers.
2. Log into Application.
3. Go to Contacts > All Contacts.
4. Drill-down on a Contact.
5. Use TAB button to navigate between fields.
For example: If it is a Name field and the value is "Parker & Son", the cursor is set after the letter n. The desired behavior is that the cursor should be at the letter P.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms