Missing Repository Objects After Upgrade From 15.0 Repository To 16
(Doc ID 2217904.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
after running the upgrade from 15.0 Repository to 16.0 I observe the descripted behaviour below. Upgrade was done with Siebel 16 Patchset 3.
1. BC "Repository Applet Toggle - RWD"
- BC "Repository Applet Toggle - RWD", included in New and Old Vanilla, is NOT included in New Customer Repository
- BC "Repository Applet Toggle - RWD" is not included in BO "Responsive Web Design" in NewCustRep as in New and Old Vanilla
- but for example Link "Repository Applet - RWD/Repository Applet Toggle - RWD" is included in NewCustRep
2. BC "Repository Applet Web Template Item Prop"
- there are two missing fields in NewCustRep: "Repository Name" und "Inactive", they are already included in New and Old Vanilla
-> the Db column from field "Inactive" allready exist in "S_APPL_WT_IT_PR"
-> the field "Repository Name" using join "Repository Alias" is missing
-> join "Repository Alias" is incomplete, JoinSpec Field "Repository Id" is missing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document