Product Property "LINEITEMICFIELD" Is Not Working For Defaulted Attribute Values
(Doc ID 2218279.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Energy - Version 18.104.22.168 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 [IP2013] version, Order Management
The default value mentioned in the Attribute value are not getting copied on to the Field Value in Order Line Item BC Fields.
The Attribute Value is getting copied to Field only after adding the product to Line Item and explicitly opening the eConfigurator and changing the Attribute Value.
1. Navigate to Sales Order Screen >> Catalog
2. Select the Product and click on Add Item
3. Notice that the Default Attribute Value is not copied on to OrderLine Item BC Field.
4. Click on customize and in the econfigurator re-enter a random valuefor the attribute and click Done.
5. Attribute value is saved and is copied to Order Line Item Field as well.
Case : 2
1. Navigate to Sales Order Screen >> Line Items
2. Add the product.
3. Default Attribute value is not copied to BC Field
4. Now click on customize and change the Attribute Value to some Random Value and click on Done.
5. Attribute value is copied on to BC Field as well.
1. The Default Value is not copied on to Order Line Item BC Field.
2. Even after clicking on customize in Catalog and modifying theAttribute value, It is not stamping the same on Order Line Item BC Field.
3. Only after we add the line item and click on customize and change the attribute value, it is getting copied on to Order Line Item BC Field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document