BC Field Not Copying To Product Attribute Via "LINEITEMICFIELD"
(Doc ID 2218286.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Energy - Version 126.96.36.199 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 [IP2013] version, Order Management
Product Attribute is configured to stamp the value to Order Line Item BC Field using LineItemICField Property.
As per bookshelf, When the configurator is opened the value from BC Field is copied on to the Attribute value.
Tried to pre-default a field in Order Line Item BC and opened the Configurator. The Attribute value should be copied from configured BC Field Value
Select a customizable product, and click on Customize. Remove the Default values for attribute and enter any random value and click DONE on the eConfigurator. The random value is not copied on to BC Field but the attribute value set to the Random value that was set previously.
Now again re-open the econfigurator by clicking on Customize button and re-enter any random value and click on DONE. Now the random value is copied on to both the Order Item Field and also the Attribute value.
Steps to Replicate the issue
1. Configure attribute so that its value is copied on a Field in Order Line Item. Bookshelf Link : https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E14004_01/books/ProdAdm/ProdAdm_classes18.html
2. either predefault a value to the BC Field or after adding the product, enter a random value to the Field, Save and now Click on customize button.
3. After the eConfigurator is opened notice the value of the earlier configured attribute. It will be null
1. Navigate to Sales Order Screen >> Catalog
2. Select the Product, Click on Customize.
3. In the eConfigurator, Remove the defaulted value for the attribute and enter a random value and click on Done.
4. Now, Navigate to Line Items >> Attributes and check the value for attribute. The random value is stored in attribute but the Order Line Item field value is not copied from attribute.
5. Click on customize and in the econfigurator re-enter a random value for the attribute and click Done.
6. Attribute value is saved and is copied to Order Line Item Field as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document