In Internet Explorer(IE) 11, When Trying to Edit Attachments With DISA, Edit Button is Disabled with Error "Siebel Not Able to Connect to Desktop Integration Siebel Agent"
(Doc ID 2221459.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206.16 [IP2014] to 220.127.116.11.18 [IP2014] [Release V8]
Siebel CRM - Version 15.9 [IP2015] to 15.18 [IP2015] [Release V15]
Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some users report that on Internet Explorer 11 (IE11), Desktop Integration Siebel Agent (DISA) does not work while editing file attachments and the following Siebel UI Popup error message shows up:
If the user is accessing the Developer Tools in Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) and viewing the console output, the following error shows up:
1. Open Internet Explorer 11.
2. Log in to Siebel Open UI.
3. Go to Contacts Screen.
4. Go to the Attachments applet.
5. Open any file.
6. Receive error message in the UI "Edit button is disabled as Siebel was not able to connect to Desktop Integration Siebel Agent." as it show in the screenshot above.
7. If you accessing the Developer Tools in Internet Explorer and viewing the console output, the following error is shown "SCRIPT5022 : SecurityError (File websocketmgr.js, Line :39, Column: 3767)".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document