Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.9 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With the following product structure
2. commercial bundle pkg
2.1 child product 1
2.2 child product 2
2.3 child product 3
when user tried to do a Suspend promotion using Bulk Request, by entering the following details -
action set -- account, Type = Modify, Child Type = Service Id, Scope = Include
Instances -- Service Id = <msisdn>, Asset Id = <asset row id of the promotion line item>, product name = <promotion name>
actions -- Action Code = 'Suspend', Base Product = <promotion name>
once submitted, the below validation message was encountered:
All the assets including promotion and commercial bundle will create a order with action code = suspend for every line item.
1) Create Simple Product RootMobile and release it.
2) Create a promotion "TestPromo" and add the product 'RootMobile" with default Cardinality = 1
3) Create Account "Test ABC" and create a new Sales order for the Account
4) Select the promotion "TestPromo" in the line items
5) Complete the status of the promotion and root product and asset it.
6) From Bulk Request screen create a new Bulk Request
7) in the Action set select the Type = Modify
8) In the instance applet select the Promotion Service id asset.
9) In the action applet set the action = Suspend add the base product = "TestPromo"
10) Submit the Bulk Request.
When Base Product:- test package is a Promotion When Action Set Type is :- Modify , and both Component Product and Field Val is null ,then Action code can be :- Delete and not :- Suspend
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms