When Creating a Record, Focus Jumps to Last Modified Field
(Doc ID 2227568.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.11 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.11 [IP2015] version, Client Functionality
When creating a record, leaving the record and then returning to the record, focus jumps to the last edited field.
Focus should remain on the field selected by the user.
1. Go to Site Map Events > Summary.
2. Create new Services record.
3. Click on the Activity applet.
4. Go back to Services applet and chose Type value for the new record.
5. Click on Activity applet again.
6. Go back to Services applet and click on Business Partner field.
Result: The focus goes to Type value (last modified field).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document