Last updated on JUNE 06, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Applications - Version 16.6 [IP2016] to 16.10 [IP2016] [Release V16]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking the Tab to navigate through the view, if one of the columns encountered was a read-only checkbox, the Tab function would jump over the form applet.
1. SADMIN Logs into eclinical_enu in Open UI.
2. Go to Accounts > My Accounts.
3. Create a new account: enter Name, Site, and save the record.
4. There is a 'New' field on list applet (CHECKBOX). Drag the field from 1st position to 5th position.
5. Now click on any field before the New Field in the list applet and start doing tab -> Tab -> Tab until you reach to the New Field. Now if you do tab from New field, control will go to form applet (skip rest of the fields in list applet).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms