Pressing Tab On Read-Only Checkbox Jumps From List Applet To Form Applet
(Doc ID 2230351.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Applications - Version 16.6 [IP2016] to 16.10 [IP2016] [Release V16]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking the Tab to navigate through the view, if one of the columns encountered was a read-only checkbox, the Tab function would jump over the form applet.
1. SADMIN Logs into eclinical_enu in Open UI.
2. Go to Accounts > My Accounts.
3. Create a new account: enter Name, Site, and save the record.
4. There is a 'New' field on list applet (CHECKBOX). Drag the field from 1st position to 5th position.
5. Now click on any field before the New Field in the list applet and start doing tab -> Tab -> Tab until you reach to the New Field. Now if you do tab from New field, control will go to form applet (skip rest of the fields in list applet).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document