Compatibility Rule Violation Still Displayed After Product Has Been Removed From Edit Promotion
(Doc ID 2230708.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.4 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.4 [IP2016] version, Order Management
Bundled Promotion: Compatibility Rule violation still displayed after one product has been removed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Check Eligibility = Y on each product and Bundled Promotion Header
- System Preference "Promotion Group Compatibility" = Y
- All Products are associated to a price list
Have Products and Promotions created as follows:
A_Promo1 (Bundle Promotion)
-- A_SP1 (0,1,0)
-- A_SP4 (0,1,0)
Rule 1, BP scope = A_Promo1 : A_SP1 Excludes A_Promo1 : A_SP4
1. Create Order
2. Add BP
3. Edit Promotion
4. Add A_SP1
5. Add A_SP4 -> rule violation displays which is correct
6. Remove A_SP1: valid scenario but the violation message is still being displayed. This is not correct
7. Finish Edit Promotion: message is still written in field Eligibility Comments -> message disappears after hitting "Verify" button on Order Header Applet
Conclusion: The message still displays even after the reason for the violation has been removed: User can proceed but the system shows incorrect messages.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document