Account Hierarchy Chart Displays Strange Position Information
(Doc ID 2232993.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.7 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.7 [IP2016] version, Client Functionality
The Account Hierarchy Chart displays strange information (looks like cursor position or similar).
- Create an Account Hierarchy
- Navigate to Account - Account Hierarchy Chart (View: Com Account Hierarchy Analysis View)
- Blocks overlap and display additional information
1. Go to Screen Accounts
2. Go to View Accounts List
3. Go to Tab Account Hierarchy
4. Go to Account Org Hierarchy
5. Go to Account Hierarchy Chart
6. The values displayed are strange and without any sense
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!