TBUI Does Not Add Order Line Items in Product Configurator
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Order Management - Version 188.8.131.52.14 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.14 [IP2013] version, Task Based UI
While developing a Task for New Order Creation, the Product Hierarchy (parent-child) is not working / displaying in the thin client.
After the user clicks on Customize in the Product Configurator, an error displays and the Task is paused:
Child Products should be visible under root product after adding to cart.
1. In Tools, revise Task CUT Order For Existing Account.
2. Uncheck "Inactive" field.
3. Publish and activate the Task.
4. Recompile .srf
5. In the UI, create a new Price list.
6. Create a new simple Product and release it.
7. Create a new customizable Product and add the simple Product as a child.
8. Create a second new simple Product and release it.
9. Lock the customizable Product, drill down on the workspace and add the second simple Product as a child. Then release it.
10. Create a new bundle promotion and add the customizable Product.
11. Add all these Products to the price list.
12. Create a new Buying catalog and add the promotion.
13. Create a new residential account.
Assign it an address and the price list.
14. Invoke the task (if necessary, log out and log back in to be sure you are invoking the task for the first time).
15. Observe that the customizable Product is added 3 times instead of once.
16. Cancel the Task and invoke it again.
17. Observe that the customizable Product is added without its children.
In the Sales Order screen, the Promotion is added correctly.
This occurs only in TBUI.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms