BIP ReportMenuService in HI Crashes OM on CSSSWEXMLPReportMenuService::UINotificationSessionVarUpdate
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Reports - Version 126.96.36.199 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.16 [IP2014] version, Reports
After setting the Report Notification Mode to ON the following crash occurs in HI IE 8 client.
1. Report Notification Mode ON in HI Application. (IE 8 or IE 11 with Enterprise Mode compatibility)
2. BIP Report Wait Time not need not be set as it async
3. take a report with > 100 records.
4. submit the report.
5. X out of the Application before report notification icon refreshes.
6. Log back in.
At least 50 % of the time crash happens.
"Report Notification Mode"=On. Logging out of Session and forcing the report to error out for that session.
1) Logged in as User A (htimobjmgr_enu task 35651594) and ran the "Account List" report for several records. I logged out of the application while the report was still executing.
2) Logged in as User B(htimobjmgr_enu task 35651598) and after logging in, shut down BIP server thus causing User A's "Account List" report to error out.
The htimobjmgr_enu subsequently crashed and User B was kicked out of the application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms