Using VBC To Sort An Applet
(Doc ID 2234697.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 15.13 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has an issue with Using VBC to Sort an Applet.
They are trying to use VBC to sort the underlining fields for the Standard BC - "Offer Verify-Preview". There are some Merge Fields on this BC that they will like to be able to Sort the Display fields using VBC.
1. Using Siebel Tools, navigate to "Offer Verify-Preview VBC".
2. Set the BC User Property "Sort Specification" to "FieldName".
3. Navigate to "Offer Verify and Preview Popup Applet" and set Applet User Property "Initial Sort Spec" to "FieldName(ASCENDING)".
4. Edit Server Script on "Offer Verify and Preview Popup Applet" and add the following code:
function WebApplet_Load ()
5. Compile the BC and Applet.
6. Launch Siebel Call Center Application.
7. Add a new Offer and a Treatment under that Offer. Create a new campaign. Add the Offer and Treatment under it.
Screen: Campaign Administration Screen
View: Campaign Literature View Admin
Business Object: Campaign
Applets: Applet: Campaign Description Parent Form Applet-Admin; Applet:
Campaign Parent Offer List Applet; Applet: Campaign Parent Offer Treatment List Applet;
Business Components: BusComp: Campaign; BusComp: Parent Offer; BusComp: Offer;
8. From the Menu, select "Test Treatment" on "Campaign Parent Offer Treatment List Applet".
9. Popup Applet "Offer Verify and Preview Popup Applet" is displayed. But the data is not sorted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document