Using VBC To Sort An Applet
(Doc ID 2234697.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2022
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 15.13 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Encountering an issue with Using VBC to Sort an Applet.
While trying to use VBC to sort the underlying fields for the Standard BC - "Offer Verify-Preview", some Merge Fields on this BC needs to be sorted.
How to reproduce the issue:
1. Using Siebel Tools, navigate to "Offer Verify-Preview VBC".
2. Set the BC User Property "Sort Specification" to "FieldName".
3. Navigate to "Offer Verify and Preview Popup Applet" and set Applet User Property "Initial Sort Spec" to "FieldName(ASCENDING)".
4. Edit Server Script on "Offer Verify and Preview Popup Applet" and add the following code:
5. Compile the BC and Applet.
6. Launch Siebel Call Center Application.
7. Add a new Offer and a Treatment under that Offer. Create a new campaign. Add the Offer and Treatment under it.
Screen: Campaign Administration Screen
View: Campaign Literature View Admin
Business Object: Campaign
Applets: Applet: Campaign Description Parent Form Applet-Admin; Applet:
Campaign Parent Offer List Applet; Applet: Campaign Parent Offer Treatment List Applet;
Business Components: BusComp: Campaign; BusComp: Parent Offer; BusComp: Offer;
8. From the Menu, select "Test Treatment" on "Campaign Parent Offer Treatment List Applet".
9. Popup Applet "Offer Verify and Preview Popup Applet" is displayed. But the data is not sorted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document