Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 16.5 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.5 [IP2016]
Issue regarding Field Read Only Field user property on Order Entry - Line Items business component. Field read only property is defined with calculated field value on line item level. If users have 5 records and root is flag is valued 'Y' than all records have that field marked as read only on form applet. On list applet behavior is as expected. It looks like read only property in lower applet is depending on first record displayed on GUI. If first record is editable, all records are editable.
Form (class: CSSSWEFrameQuoteItem) and list applets (class: CSSSWEFrameListQuoteItemEC) are on same business component in one business object. We can see that other values change in lower applet, but field remains read only. On list applet everything works fine (attach 1). I exposed calculated field values on GUI. Unit Price . Display Read Only VIP is calculated field listed in user property on Order Entry - Line Items business component: Name: Field Read Only Field: Unit Price - Display, Value: Unit Price - Display Read Only VIP. This field is exposed on applet and it is set to N, but record is still read only in lower applet.
Read only field should not be editable.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. the field Discount Amount - Display the calculated expression uses field Discount Amount.
2. Created a calculated field "Test" with expression as IIf([Quantity Requested]=1, "Y","N")
3. Added BC user property Field Read Only Field: Discount Amount with value as Test
4. In the applet Order Entry - Line Item Form Applet change the field property for the control DiscountAmount to Discount Amount.
5. In the applet change the Field list column property to Discount Amount. Create a new list column for Test field and expose in the applet.
6. Compile the BC and the applets.
7. Login to Application.
8. Navigate to Service Orders.
9. Click on Service Order
10. Go to Line Details under Line Items
11. Check the Quantity and check the Manual Discount Amount Field in List applet and form applet.
12. If the Quantity is 1 for the first record the field is read only in both the applets.
13. If the Quantity is not 1 for the second record then the Manual Discount Amount Field is editable in List applet and read only in form applet.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms