iHelp Does Not Display All Steps When Branching is Present
Last updated on MAY 22, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 7 version, Task Based UI
In Open UI, after adding the 10th Task's step, steps 2 through 9 disappear.
This same functionality works fine in High Interactivity.
1. Navigate to the Administration - iHelp screen > All iHelp Items view.
2. Create iHelp Task having more than 10 Steps with branches.
3. Click the Responsibilities tab to assign Responsibilities to the Task.
4. Click the Activate button to make Task available.
5. Launch iHelp: Click Icon "How do I?"
Result: Steps 2- 9 are missing
This is only present if there is branching in the task and more than 10 points.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms