Irregular Display of Find Results Pane When Undocked and Resized
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0 [IP2016] version, Client Functionality
The undocked Find Results Pane causes display issues in IP2016.
The Find Results Pane should be visible on the left side of the application.
1. Launch the Siebel Application.
2. Click on the Advanced Find - Contacts - Search for the Contact.
3. Results appear in the left Pane: Undock the pane and increase the size.
4. Move it to a random place in the screen to overlap with base view.
5. Close the pane by clicking "X" button.
6. Use the Advanced Find to search the result again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms