Last updated on MARCH 12, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.2 [IP2016] to 16.2 [IP2016] [Release V16]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.2 [IP2016] version, Client Functionality
Cannot Access Sub-Menu Options When Navigation Is Set to Tree
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch Siebel Financial Services Application in Dedicated mode using Chrome Browser.
2. Navigate to User-Preferences --> Behavior.
3. Set the Navigation Value to "Tree" from the drop-down.
4. Save the changes and restart the Application.
5. Navigate to Service Orders and drill-down on any Service Order.
6. Now, here in
Screen: Order Entry Screen
View: Order Entry - Line Items XA View
Business Object: Order Entry
Applets: Applet: Order Entry - Order Form Applet Dashboard; Applet:
Order Entry - Line Item List Applet; Applet: Order Item XA List Applet;
Business Components: BusComp: Order Entry - Orders; BusComp: Order
Entry - Line Items; BusComp: Order Item XA;
"Line Items" has these selections in the drop-down:
7. However, when User tries to move the mouse on any of the above selections beyond the top-two, the selection display disappears and user eventually unable to select those choices.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms