Mktg System Task List Applet Columns Become Gray After Click On Them In Open UI
(Doc ID 2243127.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 184.108.40.206.17 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Mktg System Task List Applet. After click on some list applet columns they become gray. Record change doesn't affects on columns state; once clicked column stay gray.
1. Go to view Campaign System Task View.
Step by step navigation:
- Go to screen "Campaign Administration"
- Go to view "All Campaigns Across Organizations"
- Drilldown on a running campaign ("Campaign Details" view)
- Go to view "Execute"
- Go to view "System Tasks"
2. Focus on first record of "System Tasks" applet. Click on status column.
3. Click on status column of second record. As result, status column of first
record must not be gray,but it stays gray(Highlighted) along with second row.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document