Focus Not Set When Querying in List Applets
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.9 [IP2016] to 16.10 [IP2016] [Release V16]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Focus is not set in list applets for query mode and add new item mode. The focus is set only for the form applet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on Contacts - All contacts.
2. Click on query in list applet
3. Notice that the focus was not set on the first field (LastName)
4. Click on query in form applet
5. Notice that focus was set in first field (LastName)
6. Repeat steps 2. and 4. but click on a new record in each applet.
7. Notice that the issue persists with the same fields
The problem was tested internally and was reproduced in 16.9 and 16.10; however, the issue could not be reproduced in the latest version 16.11.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms