Last updated on APRIL 11, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Mobile Applications - Version 16.0 [IP2016] to 16.8 [IP2016] [Release V16]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0 [IP2016] version, Mobile
Using the Siebel Mobile Connected Application for Siebel Service, the map (globe) covers the home page.
The application should display the calendar and the map, with the flexibility to add Activities.
1. Enable IP2016 HandheldSync component group.
2. Launch Siebel Mobile application for Siebel Service: servicem_enu
3. Enter login credentials.
The Left Pane displays the Calendar applet and in the Right Pane displays a map that covers the entire work area.
4. Click the Activities tab from the side menu.
Result: Nothing Happens.
5. Click on the Info Button at the bottom of the map:
Result: The Activity applet renders on the right Pane; whereas the Left Pane with the Calendar Applet remains static / fixed.
6. In the Activity applet, the + symbol is not present.
Result: Users cannot create an Activity.
7. Go to Settings to change the Behavior.
Result: Fields for Behavior are not functioning. There is no drop down list to select a different theme or navigation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms