Cancel Email On Send Communication Applet Screen Is Taking Long Time To Cancel After Upgrade To IP2016
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Siebel IP2016 , when calling F9 with Siebel Email Client from Service Request screen to send an email out, if the Siebel user selects the Cancel button on Send Communication Applet, the Siebel Application hangs for about 25 seconds.
The behavior show up after upgrade to IP 2016, the same operation on previous versions respond back in 1 or 2 seconds.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel Application
2. Go to Service Request screen
3. Drill down on a Service Request record.
4. Click on F9 hot key
5. The Send Communications Applet popup.
6. Siebel user clicks on Cancel button.
7. Siebel Application hangs for about 25 seconds.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms