'Show Details' Feature Not Working In The Find 'Search Results' For Consecutive Searches.
(Doc ID 2251926.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.5 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.5 [IP2016] version, Client Functionality
The 'Show Details' arrow in the Find Search Results Applet is unresponsive for consecutive searches. This issue is seen both when the Search Results is either closed or kept open.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Search for any contact using Find > Contacts
2. In the Search Result section. click 'Show Details' icon
3. Now either close the Search Results or leave it open and open Find > Contacts to search for a different Contact.
4. Observe in the 'Search Results' section the results displayed with 'Show Details' downward arrow but not showing the details
5. Even when user clicks Hide Details or show Details arrow, the details are not displaying
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document