Last updated on APRIL 05, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.18 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
STATEMENT OF ISSUE/ACTUAL BEHAVIOR:
Applets that have script on the PreCanInvokeMethod event or an User Property (CanInvokeMethod : DeleteRecord) defined, the NEW and DELETE buttons are active and do allow a record to be inserted or deleted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Implemented requirement: to selectively enable or disable the NEW and DELETE buttons depending of which view the applet was seen from.
2. Logged in
3. Navigate to the Cases Screen
4. Selected the "Incidents" Screen Sub Tab
5. Clicked in a field to prove its read only (it was)
6. Pressed the NEW button.
7. Followed by the DELETE button.
8. Then logged out.
The New and Delete buttons should be read only and do not allow a record to be inserted or deleted.
The issue has the following business impact:
This is one of the last defects they have raised and is blocking the decision to set a date to go live.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms