SBL: Email Is Sent Without the Pasted Text in the "Paste" Window.
(Doc ID 2252054.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.17 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The email is sent without the pasted text in the "Paste" window.
- Navigate to Service Requests view
- Click F9
- In the Send Email Applet complete the "From", "To" and "Subject"
- Right click in the first row of the email body and "paste" option will be available
- Press the "Paste"
- The "Paste" window appears
- Insert the copied text using Ctrl+V and hit OK
- In the Send Email applet press "Send"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document