Scheduled Programs Remain Pending After Being Deleted Rather Then Changing to Cancelled
(Doc ID 2252711.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 16.7 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has found that when they create a scheduled execution through the Calendar of the Program or Campaign that it remains pending even after the Calendar entry is deleted.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create Program
- Navigate Program > Schedule > Calendar
- Create a repeating calendar entry
- Navigate to Program > Execute > System task note that you have a pending job from the Calendar entry
- Navigate back to Program > Scheduling > Calendar
- Delete all the calendar entries for the job
- Navigate to Program Scheduling > Activity list note that all the activities are removed
- Navigate to Program > Execute > System Task note that job is still pending
- Refresh job will never change to cancel
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!