Client Import Adds EXISTS Condition From The Last Query
(Doc ID 2255394.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52.17 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Client Import uses user key(s) in Import Object to decide whether the importing record exists or not. But if you run a query with EXISTS condition before running Client Import, Client Import inherits the EXISTS condition and misses the existing record.
(1) Create an import file with only first name and last name.
(2) Go to Contact List View.
(3) Run 'Import' from applet menu and import the import file created in step (1).
(4) Run Import again with the same file. It will not create a new record because the same record already exists.
(5) Click 'New Query' button.
(6) Type any string in Account field and run the query. (It will generate EXISTS condition)
(7) Run Import again with the same file. This time, it will create a new record even though the same record exists.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document